Welcome to Women in Network!
We are a non denominational Christian foundation, with a calling to pursue revival, freedom and the equipping of women. Through conferences and network building we wish to inspire each individual to wholeheartedly follow and worship Jesus Christ. We want to experience and demonstrate a life with God that can transform lives, locally and globally.
- Convey the freedom provided by Jesus’ liberating work on the cross – the saving work on Calvary is
central to who we are as an organisation.
- Promote a close, active, trusting and continual relationship with the Word of God.
- Be a non-denominational Christian organisation.
- Promote dialogue and cooperation between congregations, communities and organisations locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Practice servant Leadership.
- Show respect for all that God has laid down in each individual woman.
- Promote a view that man and woman are created equal and have a common mission in showing a whole and true picture of God’s character.
- Be clear about the inviolability of life and say no to abortion and actively assisted dying (euthanasia)
- Be relationship oriented in the way we work
- Create a large space for initiative, commitment and volunteer efforts.
- To be mission oriented in our basic attitude and expression.
- National Networks
- Regional and local network groups
- Girls in Network (Women in Network’s youth work)
- Creative Network
- Prayer Network
- Intercessor Network
- Our magazine «Begeistret» (Norwegian)
- Radio show twice a week (Norway)
- South Africa
- Shetland (Scotland)
- Orkney (Scotland)